If you are looking for a deposit account that allows you access to your funds, without penalty, our call deposits offer a rate of interest that is paid twice a year.
- Minimum balance of £5,000 or currency equivalent, no maximum
- A variable rate of interest
- Interest paid twice a year in June and December. You can choose to have this paid into the same account or paid away to a designated account.
- Withdrawals are permitted at any time without notice. No charges are made to withdraw from a call deposit account however, a charge will be applicable if the funds are paid away electronically to an account outside Bank of Ireland or to a 3rd Party**
- Available in various currencies, including Sterling, US Dollars and Euro.
- Interest is paid gross#
For information on the other currencies available click here
Please ensure you have read and understood the product key benefits and the terms and conditions before applying for an account. All documents are available in our 'Documentation' section. Click here to view the Product Summary Box
# Gross rates are variable. Interest will be paid without the deduction of income tax to all depositors, (Exchange of Information will apply to all depositors resident in the EU). However it is the responsibility of individuals to discharge any tax liability they may have.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded each year. As every advert for a savings product that quotes an interest rate will contain and AER, you will be able to compare more easily what return you can expect from your savings over time.